Netherlands, Amsterdam, Finance Tax Group
Global Trade and Customs Junior Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Be part of a team of highly motivated specialists in different regions that work together to further develop and communicate the Trade & Customs Business Process Owner program for Henkel Strategic Business Solutions
- Providing global support to the Global Trade Teams, the BU’s and functions in case of new processes to be implemented as well as training and supporting Regional Process Experts and local colleagues.
- Participate in developing the Trade Analytics strategy to facilitate the realization of the digital and innovation goals of Henkel Support the business and key users in digital initiatives such as digital commerce, as well as user support for integration of new acquisitions and divestments.
- Be a member of the Global Trade and Customs Team and provide analytical support to further strengthen compliance and safeguard template processes within projects as well as in daily work.
- Supporting the implementation of digital procedures for process optimization.
- Assist in rolling out training programs for business partners involved in trade matters
- Participate in strategic projects with cross-functional and cross-regional teams
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally in a truly global organization
- Higher degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or International Trade or equivalent experience
- Relevant trade and customs experience within a multinational, big4 consultancy firm or law firm is a plus
- Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Access)
- Basic SAP GTS knowledge and an interest for digital developments in the field of Trade & Customs Interest to develop an understanding of customs and trade regulations
- Understanding of supply chain operations
- Fluent proficiency in English is a must, Dutch and German are a plus
- Good communication skills as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good time management, results oriented, can-do attitude
- Proven ability to work in an international and culturally diverse environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Detail oriented individual who takes ownership of projects