United States, Oak Creek, WI, Adhesive Technologies
Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd Shift
Excellent benefits including Day One Medical, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation, Bonus Opportunities and much more!
Rates from $30.00/hour plus a $1.50 Shift Premium!
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future
Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
Sign-on bonus of $2500
Monthly attendance bonus up to $650
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
- Machine Repair, and/or welder, capable of fabrication and repair of equipment and associated piping on pressure/process piping and various manufacturing equipment.
- Reads piping and instrument diagrams (Prints, P&IDs, etc.) and troubleshoots/rebuilds process pumps, including mechanical-seal and air diaphragm pumps.
- Aligns mechanical equipment and checks through use of micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, etc.
- Performs preventative maintenance procedures, recommends corrective actions that maintain high standards and coordinates activities within a multi-craft organization.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a General Maintenance position.
- Proven ability to work in compliance with safety and health standards as well as site policies.
- Required Physical Activities: Walking, climbing, lifting up to 50lbs, pushing, bending.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.