China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
APAC Marketing & Strategy Data Analytics Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Lead Henkel Adhesives Asia Pacific business organization in driving business performance by leveraging all available and new data sources and techniques.
- Consolidate available data sources and business opportunities prior to prioritize them and define a roadmap with stakeholders.
- Ensuring close collaboration with our global and regional teams, he/she helps to formulate precise business requirements prior to formulates analytical questions / hypothesis and develop analytical models to answer them.
- Select and if necessary, develop appropriate technical environment to perform such data analytics projects and issue regular business excellence dashboards.
- Lead data analytics projects end to end including data collection, manipulation, and analysis formulating recommendations for actionable business decisions.
- Act as point of contact within APAC Strategy & Marketing team for global / regional business Intelligence, analytical projects, and solutions projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, Information Systems
- Total 3~5 years working experience
- Professional programming knowledge (SQL, Python,)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Mandarin / English)
- Strong motivation / passion and ability to learn new technologies and work with global / regional teams
- Strong Analytical skills and data analytics know-how (including data modeling, data flow, data analytics and reporting,...)