United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Director of Marketing
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drive awareness of and generate demand for our products and service solutions globally
- Develop and deploy content strategies that are simple, accessible, and engaging to support our global initiatives, new product launches, target device and industry programs
- Deliver holistic packages to be activated through our different channels with a strong focus on digital activation: Social media, web, digital events, platforms etc.
- Explore innovative content opportunities to improve the customer journey
- Based on the customer journey, create best-in-class tools to be delivered to marketing and sales teams (i.e. Sales tools such as presentations, demos, brochures, sell sheets; Creative content such web copy and design, videos, infographics, educative tools for customers & distributers such as e-learning platforms, webinars)
- Collaborate with external and internal resources to deliver innovative approaches to content generation (storytelling through content)
- Interface and collaborate with Demand Generation team to effectively manage inbound lead generation and also support outbound prospecting activity.
- Plans, executes and controls annual global marketing communication plan focusing on key market campaigns and innovation launches
- Analyzes and builds different future scenarios to create new paths of business and communication channels
- Roll-out of global digital content campaigns for lead & demand generation to NA region
- Managing cross-functional projects (campaign, roll-outs) with internal and external stakeholders (agencies, consultants etc)
- Conduct relevant customer, brand and product research initiatives
- Manages and defines region strategy for social media
- Measures and reports ROI of campaigns and initiatives
- Provides framework and guidance for execution in the region
- Bachelor’s Degree – Marketing, Business Management
- 8+ years Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Content Development, Creative development
- High proficiency in digital tools and tactics such as Google Analytics, Adobe CQ5 content management system, Sprinklr, ABM, content collaboration systems
- Strong understanding of the digital customer experience and eagerness to leverage innovative and disruptive thinking to build processes and structures for marketing new products, services, solutions
- Customer focused attitude
- SEO/PPC experience, certifications preferred
- Proven ability in leadership and people management
- Highly motivated, energetic and eager to make an impact
- Strong presentation capability, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency with PC applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.