Australia, Melbourne, VIC, Beauty Care
Sales Representative | Schwarzkopf Professional - Northern Suburbs and Tasmania
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Supporting our Schwarzkopf Professional & Alterna for Melbourne Northern Suburbs and Tasmania business partners, you optimise sales, and create opportunities through market awareness and product knowledge.
- Drive new business opportunities, consistently seeking out new customers to join the Schwarzkopf Professional and Alterna brands and increase market share.
- Collaborate with our salon partners to grow their business utilizing marketing, promotional, digital and educational support.
- Travel 1 week per month to Tasmania required
- Minimum 3 years previous sales experience within the Beauty or Haircare industry
- Proven track record of consistently achieving sales and KPI target
- Sound business acumen with ability to identify ways of expanding your business and territory.
- A team player that is collaborative, with initiative and solutions/results focused
- Ability to translate brand strategy within accounts to drive sales growth.
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Self-motivated with drive to succeed and work well under pressure