Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Laundry & Home Care
Internship in Commercial Controlling Laundry & Home Care (m/f/x)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Discovering International Sales Management in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector;
- Supporting daily financial tasks, including pricing, invoice handling and reporting;
- Involvement in sales data analysis and the sales forecasting process;
- Assisting the promotional planning for each of our clients;
- The opportunity to work with/create sales reporting tools.
- During the internship it is possible to work on your graduate thesis 1 day per week
- A recent graduate or current student in Finance, Economy or Business studies;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Command of the Dutch language is an advantage but not a prerequisite;
- A pragmatic, creative and enthusiastic person;
- An independent personality that takes initiatives and works efficiently;
- Strong analytical skills and good feel for facts and figures;
- Ability to work with the MS Office Package (especially Excel);
- Available for a minimum of 6 months, summer 2021