United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Director of Key Account Management
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Director of Key Account Management will be Responsible for managing the Key Account Management team for Henkel’s Packaging Business, oversee the achievement of sales targets and strategy in line with the SBU, and ensure the local sales and technical solutions team meet requirements of contract/offer of Key accounts.
- Communication of strategic plans to Key Account Teams, and oversee the implementation and execution of those plans.
- Identify and resolve issues/problems encountered by our customers or by Henkel’s sales, marketing, manufacturing, or technical services teams.
- Conducting regular Business Reviews to ensure our plan is aligned with customer business objectives and strategies.
- Accountable for achieving the targeted customer contribution with minimum of positive customer contribution at Strategic Accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific/technology discipline is required. MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years of sales experience in paper converting, pressure sensitive adhesives, flexible packaging, or related industrial/technical role is required.
- 5+ years in sales leadership experience, managing teams that support large, complex, strategic accounts is required.
- Strong account management skills (vision, strategic thinking, planning, communication, relationship building, negotiation, leadership and execution).
- Ability to work with internal and external global teams, and manage complex projects across international cross functional teams.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.