United States, Wichita, KS, United States, Omaha, United States, Lincoln, Adhesive Technologies
Key Account Manager -Boeing Central
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Implement management and growth plans that align with overall Global Key Account business objectives and strategies.
- Promote and commercialize new technologies with large strategic Accounts. Recognize competitive forces and prepare sales strategies to offset the competition.
- Knowledge of the market and of the major applications and technologies that are utilized in the Aerospace industry.
- Establish a complete target list, documenting growth potential by application and location.
- Interact with Technical Service, Marketing and Global Key Account Management to promote new specifications and drawings to Tier 1 customers.
- Identify new technologies, markets or innovations of existing technologies to promote growth, new product introduction and value to our Customers.
- Approximately 50% Travel Required.
- This is a home-shored role available for those currently located in the west United States
- BA/BS Degree in chemical engineering, chemistry or business or related discipline preferred.
- 5+ Years of Aerospace industry experience is required. Previous account management experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent sales, presentation/communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of Value-Added Selling
- Strong negotiation skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.