Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Packaging Innovation Manager (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drive packaging innovations and new packaging technologies with a mindset for sustainability
- Work closely with Marketing, R&D/Product Development, Supply Chain and key functional groups to advance initiatives for innovation pipeline filling
- Develop a systematic process for packaging innovation sourcing
- Build among the packaging team a culture of excellence to deliver packaging innovations
- Organize and prepare regular packaging innovation meetings with top management
- Develop and maintain a diverse and extensive network of both internal and external stakeholders
- Master’s degree in Packaging Engineering or Industrial Design
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in packaging development, FMCG experience is of advantage
- Expertise in packaging technologies as well as knowledge on sustainability aspects of packaging is required
- Excellent entrepreneurial mindset combined with the willingness to lead and to drive change
- Exellent communication skills with an outstanding capabiltity to inspire
- Fluent in English language, German is of advantage
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded team-player with high level of independence
- Please include a separate portfolio of your work as an attachment to your application.