CHL, Pudahuel, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Leads team in general services such as building maintenance, cleaning, security, vehicles, etc. to support daily operational needs on site;
- Organizes and maintains the schedule of general service activities;
- Defines, updates and implements general service strategy in accordance with company regulations, policies and demands;
- Obtains and reviews reports / data in respective area and submits results on a regular basis;
- Identifies improvement opportunities and develops systematic approach to achieve them;
- Coordinates external service providers in the area of responsibility.
- Experience in the Facilities area;
- Experience managing a lot of suppliers;
- Experience managing conflicts;
- Advanced Microsoft Office, mainly excel;
- Intermediary English is desirable;
- Strong relationship skills;
- Strong organization and planning skills;
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Multi tasking skills