Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Technical Customer Support Engineer EU (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Provide technical support to sales projects in the field of adhesives/sealants for the household appliances and heating & ventilation markets
- Develop customer-specific solutions, including laboratory work
- Prepare and conduct customer trials in house and at customer premises
- Support customer complaints processes with technical expertise participating in root cause analysis processes and troubleshooting line issues directly at the customer premises
- Create technical reports and documentation and provide specialized training to customers
- Support Key Account Managers/Marketing with initiatives, Tech Days and technical training
- Master's degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or similar field
- At least 5 years of professional experience as an adhesive technician
- Fluent English and Italian language skills (written and spoken), German is a plus
- Willingness to travel (approx. 25-30%)