United States, Cleveland, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Maintenance Supervisor - 1st Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Maintenance Supervisor role will be responsible for leading multi-skilled maintenance mechanics across 1st, 2nd, & 3rd shifts.
- Ensuring the safety of all team members
- Coaching/mentoring maintenance technicians
- Developing training plans for direct reports
- Executing daily maintenance scheduled tasks
- Ensure production requirements are being met
- Maintain key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Plan, develop, and implement machine and facility improvements
- Develop work instructions for routine maintenance tasks
- Assist with troubleshooting activities when necessary
- Coordinate contractor work execution
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 - 5 Years supervisory/leadership experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate to advanced)
- Mechanical/Electrical troubleshooting ability
- Familiarity with PLC programming and control systems and equipment
- Ability to work at heights utilizing ladders, scaffolding, or lifts
- Proficient in researching parts to ensure minimal downtime of manufacturing equipment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.