Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Marketing and Strategy
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support global marketing and strategy for packaging adhesives by working on strategic projects, owning your results and regular exchange with regional and global teams
- Work closely with other departments and prepare presentation/content towards our top management team
- Actively contributing to our 'market segment' positioning by design and implement global standards
- Develop digital concepts and harmonization to drive sustainable growth
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business-related studies, e.g. in industrial engineering, management, business administration or similar
- Practical international experience in a B2B environment, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
- Fluent English language skills, German language is a plus
- Advanced digital tools know-how & MS Office skills, e.g. Power BI
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and dedicated student
- A strong analytical mind and excellent communication skills
- Team-oriented person with the ability to work at a high level of independency
- Availabilitiy as of Q3 or earlier for six months at headquarters in Düsseldorf