United States, Bay Point, CA, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rates-$20.60
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
As a Production Operator, you will:
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- Will be working in the presence of environmental conditions such as fumes, dust, heights, chemicals, odors and noise.
- Must apply personal protective equipment including half mask respirator, particulate dust mask, hearing protection and frequent change of latex and/or heavy rubber gloves and safety glasses with side shield design.
- Must be able to pass medical clearance to wear half face respirator with cartridges and dust mask.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D
- Able to climb stairs (20+) several times per day with the ability to safely lift 50 pounds and manipulate drums weighing up to 600 pounds with proper mechanical assists.
- Able to work with and around hazardous materials, chemicals, and equipment
- Drive high lift truck -- including use of steps and sitting during operation.
- Walk/Stand approximately 90% of the time
- Personal eye protection and steel toe shoes required.