Germany, Düsseldorf, Purchasing
Internship in Purchasing Packaging - Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Search and gather best practices and innovation across the industry
- Conduct sourcing projects and lead price negotiations in several packaging categories, supported by your mentor
- Work on end-to-end optimization projects with cross-functional teams
- Optimize purchasing processes and data management using latest technologies
- Student who successfully passed first semesters in business administration, supply chain, purchasing or related fields
- Previous work experience/internships are advantageous
- Excellent English skills (written, oral), another language would be a plus
- Firm experience with MS Office, especially Excel (Pivot and formulas) and PowerPoint
- Analytical mind-set and ability to work with complex data
- Excellent presentation skills, high assertiveness and ability to establish trustful relationships across different functions with different stakeholders
- Ability to work on various tasks in parallel
- True team player: team results matter more than an individual agenda