Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Marketing Adhesives Pritt (m/f/x)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Work on the realization of the marketing mix, with a strong focus on promotion development & follow up for the Pritt brand.
- Assist in the development of all materials linked to promotion, artworks of promotions, product display for the shop floor, promo communication, trade leaflets etc.
- Cooperation on the coordination and follow-up of the action plan on the basis of a detailed analysis and evaluation of the market and financial data.
- Support the development of materials linked to innovations & product relaunches like consumer & sales folders, trade ads, packaging layout and website maintenance.
- Having direct contact with other departments like Sales, Trade Marketing, as well as suppliers like Advertising agencies, printing companies,...
- Contribute to day-to-day activities within the department.
- You will be granted a high level of individual ownership and end responsibility in managing the assigned tasks.
- Being part of an experienced team of marketers & sales people.
- Academic degree in Business/Economic studies with strong interest in Marketing and (online) media
- Enthusiastic, creative person who thinks in terms of solutions
- Analytical skills and a good sense for facts and figures
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office Package (especially MS Excel & Powerpoint)
- Excellent knowledge of English and French; Dutch is plus
- Available to start January 2022, for a period of 6 months
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 5- 6 months internship
- An internship allowance of €700 - €800 that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
- Continuous learning in a digital way via the Henkel learning hub