Belgium, Brussels, Finance
Please replace with job title
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
You're responsible for the daily General Ledger housekeeping of a Henkel company
In this role you:
- Ensure proper closing and external reporting (timing and quality) with respect to guidelines and deadlines
- Ensure compliance to both external and internal laws, guidelines and regulations
- You will be contact person as well for internal and external stakeholders
- You will be participating in projects impacting General Accounting (mergers, acquisitions, system migrations, …)
- You’re responsible for managing tax compliance, payment and reporting in the fields of corporate taxes, real estate tax, property taxes
- You’re involved in tax inspections, tax claims and litigations and managing relationships with tax offices
- You’re the local tax advisor and contributes to the implementation of tax processes and procedures
- You’re working in International work environment working from Brussels