United States, Cincinnati, OH, Beauty Care
Sales Analyst, Kroger and Meijer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for providing analytical omni-channel sales support for the Kroger/Meijer Beauty Sales Team by delivering weekly POS reporting/scorecards, updating data pulls, provide performance summaries to sales that generates strategic growth for the account
- Manages and supports year over year promotional planning and pricing changes of both Henkel and Competition along with weekly ad tracker at key customers
- Measure and own promotional performance, forecasting trends and volumetric impact by event types across Henkel Beauty business
- Develop expertise on the measurement and tracking of Henkel specific performance sales, shipment and forecasting drivers/impact
- Capture assortment changes and translate into business impact (performance vs expectations)
- Validate New Innovation estimated volume from headquarters with National Business Managers and tracks new item shipment and forecast post launch
- Collaborate with National Business Managers for Monthly/Annual Forecasting updates and cause of change
- Overall Sales Team support through maintaining active item list, pricing discrepancy report, deduction and post-audit trackers, trade promotion planning and other project work as needed for sales team
- BS degree in related field
- Experience with group and one on one presentations
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Exposure to consumer products
- Strong MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.