United States, Mentor, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Mixing Operator 2nd shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Competitive Hourly compensation- Up to $16/hour
- Excellent benefit package available day one. Including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Work / Life Balance: 11 paid holidays; 10 days paid vacation per 12 month period
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bonus Opportunities
- Shift Differentials
- Safely, Consistently, & Efficiently manufacture the required products that meet QA specifications
- Follow Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), and Work Order (WO) for the batch.
- Execution of minor equipment troubleshooting/repair and regularly scheduled operator maintenance.
- Understanding of the Continuous Improvement (CI) programs and related tools along with the Support and integration of the CI program in areas of responsibility.
- Execution of duties in accordance with Henkel’s Safety Health and Environmental (SHE) standards and practices.
- Stoppage of production / immediate notification to a Lead, Supervisor or Manager due to concerns regarding safety, quality of product, equipment damage, etc.
- Compliant with Henkel’s Vision and Values.
- High school graduate or GED
- Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn at all times. Including a respirator on some mixing equipment.
- Must be able to drive a Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) i.e. Forklift. Able to lift to 60 pounds repetitively and up to 70 pounds on an occasional basis. Able to work in a variety of weather conditions while wearing a full fire suit where applicable
- Compliance with supervisory direction including special project work.
- Engagement and ownership of one’s own work area and equipment. Takes independent action or directs resolution of housekeeping infractions in area of responsibility.
- Immediate correction of safety hazards.
- Must be dependable, punctual and operate with a sense of urgency. Maintains a professional and team-player attitude.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.