United States, Seabrook, NH, Adhesive Technologies
Material Handler - 2nd Shift
Material Handler - 2nd Shift - Monday - Friday - 2 pm - 10:30 pm
Sign on Bonus of $1000
$650 Monthly Attendance Bonus
Pay Starts at $18.00
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
- Sign-on bonus of $1,000
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
As a Material Handler, you will:
- Operates forklift truck to move, stack, load or unload materials, parts and finished goods
- High school diploma required.
- Manufacturing experience preferred, or other experiences which involve following detailed written instructions.
- Must be trainable to safely operate production equipment and maintain daily records for work performed.
- Able to lift 50 pounds, frequently move around and work on feet for most of the day.