United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Director Regional Business Controlling
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Actively partner with regional commercial executives to drive and steer the regional strategic business unit (SBU) as part of the regional SBU leadership team
- Drive financial forecasting, monthly reporting, governance and analysis for the SBU
- Leverage digital controlling tools and big data analysis to identify risks and opportunities as well as to provide strategic financial recommendations allowing successful strategy execution
- Develop mid- and long-term financial goals in line with the global Henkel strategy
- Collaborate with the Finance Department on month-end close to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Partner with our central team on structural costs, capital expenditure and headcount planning
- Support team’s upskilling and provide coaching to team members for the continuous development
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA, CPA, CFA, CMA preferred
- Min 5-7 years of relevant professional experience
- Complete understanding of financial statements and financial processes
- Ability to proactively engage internal and external stakeholders to identify risk and opportunities and develop value added solutions
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in leading and working with cross-functional teams including managing dotted line relationships
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills, along with proficient skills with other Microsoft Applications
- Highly motivated and curious – not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo
- Knowledge of SAP and business warehouse systems
- International work experience preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.