United States, Irvine, CA, United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Atlanta, GA, United States, Madison Heights, MI, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, United States, Charlotte, NC, Adhesive Technologies
Supply Chain Enablement Project Manager - Remote
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Project driven role responsible for transforming the supply chain in North America with a focus on digitization, driving sustainable programs that improve inventory health, improve and streamline logistics and supply planning processes, reduce inventory costs, and create a customer centric supply chain.
- Drive digitization in the supply chain using advanced information technology and methodology.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives related to logistics and supply planning processes, inventory health (OSMI, Dysfunctional Stock), service levels, and S&OP.
- Drive improvements in supply chain performance metrics using advanced analytics and visualization tools.
- Drive initiatives related to optimizing a combination of unique customer value, product attribute, manufacturing and supply capabilities, and business value considerations.
- Identification and assessment of potential disruptions (risks) in the supply chain and developing a plan to mitigate these threats to operating the supply chain.
- Act as an effective liaison between the North American Regional and Global Supply Chain teams.
- Ideal candidate has proven history driving initiatives across a wide audience, extensive SAP business process knowledge in logistics and supply planning, background in information technology, and advanced Excel skills using Power Pivot and Power Bi
- Bachelor degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in or in collaboration with Supply Chain and Operations
- Digitization experience - Understand, anticipate and foster digital transformation of the supply chain
- Apply relevant technologies e.g. automation, process optimization and collaboration in product innovation
- Understand & contribute to the next-generation supply chain operating model
- Guide the supply chain organization to digital excellence & an integrated strategy
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.