United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Applications Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Senior Technical Service Engineer will be focused on delivering value and meeting the technical needs of our customers within the packaging and labeling markets (Hot Melt End of Line, Hot Melt Labeling and Water Based Labeling).
- Provide on-site technical service at customer plants, which includes performing audits, running trials, and troubleshooting issues.
- Manage technical responsibilities, including product evaluations, complaint investigations, and product recommendations for technical requests.
- Collaborates as technical liaison between our customers and our internal teams including Sales, product development, manufacturing, supply chain, and marketing.
- Implement and execute continuous improvement projects both internally and externally.
- Position can be home based or located in Bridgewater, NJ.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or similar degree is required.
- 5+ years of technical service, engineering, or similar experience is adhesives, packaging or labeling industry is required.
- Aptitude and ability to operate various adhesive applications equipment desired.
- Demonstration of organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Willing to travel up to 30%, primarily in the USA.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.