Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Global Market Research Manager (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Consumers are at the center of everything we do at Henkel. Understanding consumers unmet needs are essential for relevant and successful innovations.
As support for our Global Market Research Team we are looking for a Market Research Manager with dedication, passion, and enthusiasm, who covers the entire range of qualitative and quantitative Market Research – working for Laundry- and Home Care as well as Beauty Care.
- Key contact and consultant within Global Market Research for all Market Research related business questions and projects
- Covering all qualitative and quantitative ad-hoc research projects - from Consumer Insights (e.g. Ethnographies, Social Media Analysis, Consumer Activation Programs, Insight Exploration, Insight Writing & Validation, Ideation Workshops, Group Discussions, IDIs, Online Communities) and Marketing Mix Validation (e.g. Concept- and Design Tests, Communication, Use Tests, Assortment and Price Tests) to Market & Brand Know How (e.g., U&A, Segmentations, Brand Positionings) by steering the researches, analyzing them and giving profound business recommendations
- Master’s degree in economics or Market Research or another relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in a Market Research Institute preferable with experience in new digital tools, e.g., Self Service Tools, Dashboard Reporting, Online Communities
- Profound knowledge in qualitative and quantitative Market Research
- Very structured and well-organized working style
- Professional, empathic communication and presentation skills up to Board level
- Profound project management skills
- Very good MS office knowledge
- Fluent English and German language skills, other languages are advantageous