Turkey, Gebze, Adhesive Technologies
Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Adhesive Technologies (Gebkim Plant)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods with help of SAP PM system
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment abnormalities
- Investigating equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and to make recommendations to maintenance crew
- Overseeing installation, operation, maintenance and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications
- Working with special equipment, such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) especially Siemens models and inverters
- During all above activities, set out Occupational Health and Safety Instructions are to be strictly respected and followed
- BS and/or MS degree in Electrics Electronics, Control and Automation, Mechatronic Engineering fields
- Minimum 2 years of maintenance engineer experience, undertaking responsibility ideally in a multinational environment
- Experience and knowledge in Robot offline & online programming, making the reachability studies of tools and robots in process simulate software
- Knowledge about virtual commissioning and leading on-site commissioning and verifying virtual simulations.
- Knowledge of Siemens Automation Systems especially Simatic Manager, Tia Portal, PCS7 and experience with pneumatic systems is a must
- AutoCAD, SAP PM, MS Project applications and TPM knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge of industrial automation instruments including electrical and software interfaces. (servos systems, driver, camera, barcode reader, sensor, encoder, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Advanced user of MS Office applications
- Innovative, team player and highly motivated profile with strong interpersonal skills
- No limitation for travelling and working in site