Germany, Düsseldorf, Corporate Communications
Manager Corporate Brand Management & Corporate Design (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Strengthening Henkel’s corporate brand through a holistic brand management and global governance
- Continuously evolving Henkel’s corporate design, the corresponding design assets and the company’s picture pool
- Ensuring global implementation, both internally and externally, and providing guidance on the application of Henkel’s corporate design
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Design, Communications Management, Marketing or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of work experience in brand management and design in a corporate and/or agency context
- Excellent project management and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent English, preferably additional German language skills
- Showing personal initiative, demonstrating ownership for results, acting as a team player