Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Senior Integration Engineer (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Implement large, complex scale integration solutions on technologies such as SAP Integration Suite or IBM CloudPack for Integration
- Implement, test, and deploy API, web services interfaces (XML/ JSON) and other integration patterns that require complex business logic
- Ensure performance and business continuity by managing the integration platforms, their service level agreements, and operations
- Lead and coach engineers that investigate and troubleshoot production issues
- Lead integration projects
- Master's degree in computer science, software engineering or comparable
- Minimum 8 year of hands-on/operational experience in overall SAP integration solutions (e.g., via iDOC, RFC/BAPI, REST)
- Knowledge of integration architecture frameworks (e.g., SAP ISA-M framework)
- Knowledge of IBM ACE&MQ, SFTP/MFT or related tools/products is nice to have
- Fluent English language skills
- Analytical thinking, a solution oriented approach, as well as self-drive with experience in working and delivering end-to-end projects independently; Be a team player with confidence in your own skills and willing to constantly learn more