Thailand, Sriracha Chonburi, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Technical Customer Service Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Is responsible for product recommendation, customized product applications, new product demonstration and troubleshooting for customers
- Recommends solution and perform technical visits (meeting, audits demonstrations troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation
- Report’s quality issues / customers claim to relevant parts of the organization
- Works with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesives related processes.
- Reports technical results and contributes to customer presentations
- Works effectively on SBU and/or Regional specific projects. Contributes to project plans and helps the team to deliver project goals
- Perform the laboratory work (incl. prioritization) for samples coming from customers, and report technical results to customers
- Quantifies, document and reports Henkel’s solution’s value to customers
- Project management and coordination on technical aspects of product application. Is responsible to work closely with global team and align on key projects and business priorities
- Is responsible for directly communicating with sales, marketing, PD, Innovation, members of TCS field team or project team members
- Promotes internal SBU Innovations and best learning cross accounts.
- Respects and promotes the internal Henkel SHEQ rules
- BA/BS Degree in chemical engineering, material science, chemistry or business or related discipline required
- At least 3 years working experience in electronic industry (could be process engineer, production which related with adhesives process, R&D, field service engineer)
- Good English communication
- Project management skills
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with technical, product development, sales and business team globally to support customers’ projects and applications
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills to provide solutions to customers
- Team player - able to share knowledge, motivate and positively influence team members
- High affinity to digital tools & processes
- Knowledgeable in Power Point, Word, Lotus Notes, Excel, Microsoft Project and Statistical Analysis Software is preferred