United States, Rancho Dominguez, CA, Adhesive Technologies
Chemical Process - Monday - Thursday - 4 am - 2:30 pm
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
As a Chemical Processor, you will:
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- High school diploma or technical school graduate, or general education diploma (GED), with 1 to 3 years related experience, preferably in a production environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to read, speak, and write legibly in English, and be able to understand and follow verbal instructions.
- Must be in good physical condition and with no restrictions in movement and be able to lift 25 lbs. on a frequent basis during a shift.
- Must be able to work overtime before and after the start of a normal shift, also on weekends. Must be able to work in an assembly line type environment and be able to follow company rules regarding the safe handling of hazardous chemicals.