Market Manager GCC - Beauty Care - Professional
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develops strategy and action plan for specific area of responsibility and tracks and directs store/street call activities
- Implements sales strategy with the help of the local sales team/his/her direct reports
- Establishes and maintains strong commercial relations with major accounts
- Achieves sales and distribution targets and monitors key KPIs
- Trains and coaches the sales team for sales excellence, cooperates with the PPS-team for education and coordinates TAs for implementation
- Communicates and aligns with other channel activities, coordinates tasks between key interfaces, ensures administrative tasks fulfillment
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any relevant field
- Min. 3 year sales experience in a services top company or professional business
- Experience in Project Management and financials are preferred
- Fluency in English and Arabic is essential.
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong selling and customer orientation
- Proficient user of Microsoft office applications.