Netherlands, Amsterdam, Laundry & Home Care
Logistics Steering Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develops and steers logistics strategy globally
- Identifies upside potentials from the new logistics market trends
- Is responsible for ongoing monitoring of logistics and warehousing footprint with strong alignment to manufacturing footprint
- Drives continuous improvement with the logistics team to deliver targets and ensures relevant processes in place to accomplish objectives
- Monitors and manages services KPIs of CS and third party service providers
- Provides leadership and compliance with SHE regulatory for transport and warehouse operations
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, MBA desirable.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Operations and Supply Chain required, international experience desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in consumer goods distribution with just in time delivery models (OTIF).
- Experience of working with an extensive SKU and customer base and an understanding of the complexity expected.
- Strong understanding of end to end Order Fulfillment processes (Customer Service, Warehousing and Transportation).
- Experience delivering warehouse & transport savings, decreasing constantly logistics cost as a percentage of sales.
- Proven success working in a complex global organization with rapidly changing priorities and tight timelines is required.
- Proven experience working with logistic providers in a major consumer goods company.