United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Market Segment Manager - Industrial Core
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Understand and evaluate segments within AEI Industrial Core for sizing markets, gather and analyze customer needs within the segment, and identify existing and potential opportunities.
- Analyze industry trends to assess the factors that define the market segment strategy.
- Perform competitive analysis to determine the strengths and weaknesses of Henkel as it pertains to applications within the market segment.
- Develop a global market segment/sub-segment strategy and go-to market plan that could be executed by the regional teams.
- Drive innovation based on market needs identified through Voice of the Customer (VoC).
- Drive Key Strategic Initiatives (KSIs) globally by working closely with global and regional commercial and technical teams (TCS).
- Identify inorganic growth opportunities (partnerships, M&A) to drive top line growth.
- Employ customer segmentation models to identify key accounts and for further development and nurturing.
- Drive programs to establish a channel strategy that improves profitability and ensure bottom-line margins.
- Develop industry content for marketing programs to support global and regional Marcom.
- Define marketing communication strategies to roll-out new products and technologies.
- Identify and assess white spaces and adjacent opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field, MBA preferred
- 5 years of Strategic Marketing experience
- Cross-functional collaboration experience
- Project Management
- Strong capability to develop and deliver presentations
- Strategy development and implementation
- Experience with distribution channels
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.