Netherlands, Amsterdam, Laundry & Home Care
Senior Manager, Integrated Management Systems & SHEQ Reporting
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Continuously improve the SHEQ standards in LHC, supply chain and ensure that the SHEQ procedures are fully implemented across the business and that training programs are provided
- Keep track and create oversight of all the different audit types under our scope (customer, Contract manufacture, ISO, and various internal audit types) and continuously improve our audit capabilities. Act on global trends in audit findings
- Ensure accurate & timely SHEQ reporting and continues improve how we conduct our reporting
- Acts as PMO for in the SHEQ organization: Ensure that the right project tools are available and implemented across the team, drives project follow up and helps the project managers
- Develop and dive the global project portfolio to deliver on the SHEQ strategy and targets
- People development: Develop people in own team (2-3 direct reports)
- MSc in Business Studies or Chemistry, MSc in Management Systems (nice to have)
- Working experience of around 8 years in management systems, audit, project management
- Tableau user experience (nice to have)
- Independent worker that thrives in a remote working environment
- Proactive team player, with a solid strategic mind that enjoys designing processes from scratch and then working in that self-designed process.
- Willing to lead a small team, prior team management experience not mandatory
- Fluent in English