Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Internship in International Development of Liquid Detergents
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Development of liquid detergents for global market
- Stability check and conducting performance tests of liquid detergent formulas
- Optimize formula with mathematical modelling
- Improve test procedures to identify most relevant parameters
- Collaboration with internal lab team and colleagues in different departments
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of studies in the field of chemistry or chemical engineering
- Knowledge / background with mathematical modelling is advantageous
- Fluent German and English skills required
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications
- Strong digital background
- Interest in connecting and collaborating in different areas of product development