United States, Stamford, CT, Finance
Senior Finance Analyst - Data Analytics and Reporting
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Beauty Consumer continues to develop our centralized Business Intelligence Analytics platform which is responsible for delivering insights, recommendations and supporting the day-to-day analytic needs and decision support to cross-functional departments and stakeholders.
- We are looking for someone who wants to leverage financial data to solve and support complex business problems.
- The Sr. Analyst will be reporting to the Head of Finance Director and work closely within the Finance team and cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and collaborate with stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
- You will uncover surprising insights to engage customers and tell our story to current and prospective business partners.
- If you're a 'get-things-done' individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to help build a best-in-class data analytics platform, then this is the role for you.
- The Financial Analyst in Reporting & Analytics works broadly across all North America Beauty Care Consumer to provide automated and standardized reporting and analytics Management & ownership of financial reporting for the North American Beauty Care Consumer business through the NA Reporting & Analytics Power BI site Interface with all finance teams (Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, Structural Costs and Canada) to provide best in class service of business intelligence.
- Update month end reporting on all KPI's for the NA Beauty Care Consumer business units.
- Support daily volume, customer level forecasts and sales and profitability reporting with the sales controlling and sales leadership team.
- Deliver insights and recommendations to help stakeholders better understand business performance, customer behavior and support strategic and tactical decisions to improve outcomes.
- Deliver and automate daily, weekly, and monthly financial reporting; design and build visually engaging and informative dashboards.
- Present analyses and findings to stakeholders; 'telling the story' and identifying drivers and opportunities of business performance.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time issues.
- Actively participate in implementation and measurement of recommendations to monitor performance and impact.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Analytics, Math, or Statistics.
- 2+ years' experience in a business intelligence or analytics role with a strong focus on delivering insights and recommendations, creating engaging data visualizations, and building analytics capabilities to support business needs.
- Proven experience building compelling and engaging data visualization and presentation.
- Proven experience creating and automating reports and dashboards and working with enterprise data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI preferred) Strong Excel skills, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook.
- Power BI experience preferred.
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills.
- Familiarity on Agile and Continuous Improvement methodology will be a plus.
- Collaborative and exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Entrepreneurial and results oriented.
- Highly motivated, team-oriented person with distinct 'Can-Do' attitude.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.