United States, Cannon Falls, MN, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Safely support, develop and administer Quality Programs leading to customer satisfaction, technically competent customer documents, and internal continuous improvement to achieve customer and business objectives.
- Responsible for the Quality Management Systems at the site.
- Expertise and knowledge of ISO/QS standards and requirements is preferred.
- This position will oversee quality assurance, quality control, educate and enforce compliance initiatives, ensure that appropriate documentation related to quality, process, validation, management of change, Corrective/Preventive Actions, interface with customers during audits, ensure that appropriate methods are established, maintained and routinely modified, recommend lean production process initiatives, and serve as the source for communicating quality initiatives to all operations functions in the facility.
- Assume the role of Management Representative, maintain Integrated Management System and certification to ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001.
- Manage Quality Control Lab including maintaining supplies, calibrations, and direct supervision of Supervisors, quality engineers and coordinators. Indirect management of laboratory technicians.
- Directly interface with customers on audits and complaint resolution.
- Lead the Internal Audit program including System, Process, Product, Customer and External Certification audits.
- Work with manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, product development, and other functional groups for investigations to troubleshoot customer problems/complaints, plant issues, and reject batches.
- Ensure effective problem solving to drive action and change.
- Promote awareness of customer requirements throughout the site.
- Lead Cross-functional Quality Improvement Teams/Projects.
- Develop plans for continuous improvements for the plant, and product lines and ensure all team members are completing assigned tasks.
- Ensure compliance to Henkel Standards and requirements.
- Monitors Quality KPIs.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year College or university; and a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 5 years direct management experience leading a quality team.
- Experience using SAP Quality Module.
- Working knowledge of statistical methods and software (Minitab).
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft software.
- Demonstrated experience with known problem-solving methodologies.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.