Australia, Frenchs Forest, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Provide administrative support for meetings, conferences, functions, distributing minutes, making travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Support with project coordination across the business unit
- Assist with a range of accounting activities which may include processing of invoices, purchase orders and preparing expense claims
- Provide customer service and ensure that information provided is accurate, timely and in accordance with organisational policies and procedures.
- Perform nominated administrative and secretarial duties as required for effective operation of the Management Team and the business where required.
- Experiences in Sales, Administration, Marketing or any other related filed.
- High calibrates working with MNC, Project management.
- Good computer literacy particularly in Microsoft Office software, Advanced PowerPoint (good technical and creative skills)
- Organisational skills, quick, efficient, and reliable
- Strong collaborative skills and the ability to work well in a team environment