United States, St. Louis, MO, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The electrician troubleshoots and repairs electronic and electrical circuits and controls, analyzes and determines proper corrective action to resolve electrical problems, and answers line calls as necessary. Performs scheduled and preventative maintenance work. Basic computer skills are required for effective communication and documentation. Responds to emergency breakdown repairs and installs new, or expands existing plant electrical systems in complete accordance with the latest edition of National Electrical Code and Electrical Safe Work Practices. Performs assigned work orders and prepares work orders. Defines, develops and performs P.M.'s and parts requirements and ensures spare/replacement parts are ordered and stocked. Assumes responsibility for technical conditions and downtime associated with plant operating departments. Assists mechanics when appropriate. Maintains service and inventory records for electrical equipment and repairs. Collaborates with operating department personnel to identify work orders that need to be accomplished, and to plan and execute those work orders. Assume the responsibility for the maintenance, PM's and the facility upkeep of the plant building lighting and electrical distribution equipment, associated grounds maintenance, HVAC systems, fire protection systems and plant wide utility systems. Ensure that health and safety is the utmost importance to individual members.
- Must have a minimum of five years satisfactory experience in industrial-type electrical maintenance work or equivalent amount of technical schooling and experience. Must submit transcripts to H.R.
- Must achieve acceptable scores on Validated Assessments
- Must be able to pass the fork truck and elevator-platform lifts certification test.
- Must have basic capabilities in the use of test equipment.
- Must be capable of reading and interpreting electrical schematics. Must have experience with 120V, 240V, and 440V power distribution systems as well as signal, control and communication circuits
- Must have programming and troubleshooting knowledge of electronic control systems, servo systems and industrial/process instrumentation
- Must have working knowledge of equipment up to 480 volts 3 phase.
- Must be able to bend and hang conduit satisfactorily.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to wear a respirator and other PPE as required; must pass pulmonary function test.
- Corrective vision and be able to pass the fork truck and elevator-platform lifts certification test.
3:00PM - 11:00PM
11:00PM - 7:00AM
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.