United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Identify and align Henkel Application Engineering efforts with top customer accounts and prioritized opportunities
- Support the innovation project by defining target product profiles and building and validating value propositions
- Plans, executes testing, and reports on Customer Technical Requests and communicates results to field teams and/or customers
- Completes root cause analysis and Corrective Action Plans on customer and product performance complaints
- Performs customer lab demonstrations using application equipment
- Prepares internal and external tests reports and makes presentations to internal work group or department and customers
- Participates in training presentations to customers
- Leads internal and external technical requests and projects
- Directly communicates with the field Sales/TCS teams, KAMs, project teams, and customers
- Leads/supports ongoing harmonization and administration of laboratory test methods including implementation/development of new test methods
- Participates in training of Sales / Marketing and other Technical personnel
- Provides application support for various projects assigned by a supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of demonstrated related experience in manufacturing processes, troubleshooting, statistical analysis, and project management
- Customer support experience (providing product application training)
- Demonstrate project management, laboratory, and field support skills.
- Strong customer relations and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills and possess a sense of urgency.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.