NZL, Auckland, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Assist the sales force in increasing awareness and use of the CRM system
- Prepare regular reports on sales activity including monthly Sales and CRM reports for the Sales team and regularly report to senior management on sales activity
- Assist with a range of accounting activities which may include, processing invoices, processing purchase orders, preparing expense claims, reconciling accounts, ensuring assets on the fixed asset register are capitalized and disposed of in a timely manner
- Present financial and operational analysis when required
- Support Customer Service with new customer account loading
- Provide general office management support including managing stationery, printer and cleaning supplies
- 3+ years experiences in Sales, Administration, Marketing or any other related filed.
- Good computer literacy particularly in Microsoft Office software, Advanced PowerPoint (good technical and creative skills)
- Strong collaborative skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Knowledge in SAP / CRM / Database management experiences