United States, Franklin Park, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
As a Packer / Final Packer, you will:
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- HS Diploma or GED
- Have the ability to understand written and verbal instructions.
- Able to lift 50 pounds, frequently move around and work on feet for most of the day.