United States, Bowling Green, KY, Laundry & Home Care
Manager, TPM / Henkel Production Systems
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Coaches on HPS (Henkel Production System) activities and approaches in all pillars including on-the-floor activities
- Acts as assessor of integrated activity implementation, calibrates standards with the leadership team
- Participates in all phase assessments to provide a calibrated and objective viewpoint
- Captures and disseminates current best practices worthy of reapplication
- Establishes an integrated, seamless working relationship with plant manager and HPS manager, and the rest of the organization
- Develops leadership team and especially HPS managers; leads the network of HPS leaders within the region
- Diagnoses activities and identifies technical know-how and organizational behaviors that are barriers to implementation
- Tracks the progress cluster sites master plan and gives appropriate advice, detects possible obstacles and escalates if needed
- Works closely with HPS team to develop and implement standards to the community
- Supports dev-t of methodologies, systems, tools that support the increase of OEE, reduction of maintenance costs, improvement of SHEQ KPIs
- Leads workshops involving all plant actors to increase the level of skills and autonomy of the production teams
- Seeks permanently state of the art solutions from external world which could make a difference for Henkel
- Drives and implements global projects
- 4-year degree in Engineering or Operations Management or equivalent degree
- 2-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, high speed preferred
- Strong leadership, organizational, and listening skills.
- Capable of delivering innovation. Knowledge of TPM, Six Sigma, CI, Lean, 5S, a plus.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.