Russia, Moscow, Laundry & Home Care
Brand Assistant (Losk, Pemos)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support SBM in local strategy development and its implementation for one of the company brands in cooperation with HQ, other departments and external agencies;
- Analyses of all relevant market information for the brand (market shares, shares of voice, consumer attitudes, brand awareness/usage, competitors’ activities);
- Represent the brand towards HQ, keep up-to-date about brand developments and projects, and provide IBMs with all necessary Russian data;
- Generate and develop promotion ideas and POSM for the brand in cooperation with trade marketing;
- Provide internal Clients with necessary information about new projects, assist in preparation of training materials;
- Local artworks and advertising materials adaptation.
- Higher education (preferably in Marketing/Economics);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Previous experience in FMCG marketing is a preferable.