United States, Cannon Falls, MN, Adhesive Technologies
Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift
Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift - Sunday - Thursday - 10:00 pm - 6:00 am
Sign on Bonus of $2,500
Pay Starts at $23.50
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
- Sign-on bonus of $2,500
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
As a Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Organize, prioritize, and respond to work order requests
- Performs repairs and maintenance work on all production and facilities equipment
- Performs preventative maintenance on all building and production equipment
- Maintains and improves preventative maintenance schedules using information and data from maintenance database
- Reviews and updates preventive maintenance schedules, and communicates changes in the maintenance database
- Uses shop machine tools such as lathe, vertical mill, drill press, surface grinders, etc. as needed for a repair or modification
- Associate degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be trainable to safely operate production equipment and maintain daily records for work performed.
- Able to life 50 pounds, frequently move around and work on feet for most of the day.