CAN, Mississauga, Beauty Care
Senior Supply Chain Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Senior Manager – Supply Chain is responsible for the design and execution of an agile supply strategy ensuring the highest level of customer service at lowest cost while also achieving the defined key performance indicators (KPI’s) for the local supply chain organization.
- They work very closely with all brand and functional teams while playing a key role in improving supply chain performance and delivering results in a fast-paced complex Henkel Global Supply Chain (HGSC) model.
- They use their knowledge of analytics, supply dynamics, and planning systems to drive synergy and leverage the strength of their team members to anticipate fluctuations and proactively respond to changes in demands from our customers for all brands of the Canadian Beauty Care Professional business.
MAIN TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demand Planning (DP): Managing a team of Demand Planners and ensuring product availability for all regular flow and promotional activities for all brands. Leading all S&OP activities and enabling highest levels of forecast accuracy with minimum bias while effectively utilizing APO-DP systems in SAP.
- Supply Network Planning (SNP): Working closely with global colleagues across all supplying plants and planning teams to ensure the supply network is fully setup and functional for all products within the SNP systems of SAP.
- Logistics Execution (LE): Managing inventory at the local 3PL warehouse and ensuring full synchronization of systems at both ends through the existing EDI network.
- Master Data Management (MD): Managing all the master data elements for the Canadian business in SAP to ensure proper setup of all products including local components for all promotional activity.
- Bachelor’s degree required (business, engineering, statistics or MBA would be preferred
- Supply Chain or Project Management Certification would be an asset
- 7 - 10 years of experience within Supply Chain, Operations or Demand Planning
- 2+ years of managerial experience while having direct reports
- SAP experience using APO – DP for forecasting is required