Germany, Hamburg, Beauty Care
E-Commerce Key Account Manager Beauty Care (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for E-Commerce sites action plan to exceed customer & company goals
- Establishment of outstanding customer relationships
- Communication between all internal departments, including E-Commerce/Selective Retail, Marketing, Controlling, Supply Chain & Sales
- Content copy, imagery, and videos meet ecommerce needs and are up to date [together with brand]
- Streamline brand web pages for existing ecommerce & optimize keywords to drive traffic to product sites
- Merchandise sites to deliver a compelling product experience, through clear category navigation & story-telling
- Focus on reviews and relevancy
- Develop, analyze and optimize sponsored ad campaigns
- Successfully completed Bachelor’s Degree and/or Graduate degree with a focus on Marketing, Sales, Merchandising or Information Systems
- At least 3 years of ecommerce sales experience
- Experience with ecommerce data analytics, experience with PIM/DAM systems is a plus
- Fluent language skills in English & German