United States, Chicago, IL, United States, Wichita, KS, United States, Cincinnati, OH, United States, Cleveland, OH, United States, Columbus, OH, United States, Toledo, OH, United States, Austin, TX, United States, Dallas, TX, United States, Houston, TX, United States, San Antonio, TX, Beauty Care
Joico Senior Director Business Development – National Accounts
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Meet and/or exceed established sales and financial KPI’s while adding immense account, customer, and consumer value.
- Partner with internal cross functional partners (Marketing, Digital, Creative, Sales Analysts) as well as account key stakeholders to develop and execute digital/in-store commercial plans to successfully launch new products, increase merchandising effectiveness, enhance customer brand experience, and drive sales.
- Effectively leverage data, scorecards and analytics tools to monitor and improve results.
- Plan and lead executive level meetings, conferences, and other functions.
- Support supply chain team by providing reliable monthly, quarterly, and annual sales projections to help meet company strong service metrics.
- Efficiently manage assigned budgets and resources to optimize profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales, or related field. Master’s degree is an asset (or equivalent experience). •
- 5+ years successful management and business development of national multi-unit/chain account base (preferably within professional beauty industry) delivering sustainable growth in retail and hair color.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver best in class omnichannel customer experience within each unique account.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with an impressive track record of cultivating new business.
- Expansive eCommerce knowledge and expertise (B2B, B2C, D2C, digital marketplaces, etc.)
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Ability to communicate persuasively and precisely across all levels of management, both internal/external with customer and 3P agencies.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong MS Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.