China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
SHEQ Project Manager, APAC
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Responsible for SHEQ key process development with global as guidelines on regional level and execution on the site level
- Manage and support SHEQ project in APAC
- Perform necessary SHEQ training to all the relevant departments and sites
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Should have 5-10 years of experience in chemical industry
- Should be excellent in English language
- Other skills: 5+ years of relevant SHEQ experience from multinationals, Experience with Corporate SHEQ management, familiar with ISO9001, ISO14001&45001, Chemical management, risk assessment, process risk assessment, work permit, Management of Change, Familiar with SHE legal requirement in AP, Construction project experience, communication and training skills
- Professional experience on six sigma and other quality skill are added advantage