United States, Indianapolis, IN, Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Material Receipts – Unloading inbound materials from suppliers and contract manufacturers, using standard material movement equipment.
- Use of handheld scanning equipment to receive material into DC warehouse management system (WMS), after verifying counts.
- Material Put Away – Storing material in appropriate rack locations based on WMS or leader instructions.
- Order Preparation – Picks materials based on WMS picklist instructions, building skids or parcel boxes, as appropriate. Includes proper stretch wrapping or void fills of parcel boxes.
- Stages outbound materials in designated areas. Shipping – Loads trucks for outbound shipment using appropriate material handling equipment.
- Maintains Correct Inventory Levels in WMS – Processes cycle counts, based on instructions, to maintain proper inventory numbers.
- Ensures Safe Use of Material Movement Equipment – operates equipment in a safe manner and reports any repair needs to management.
- Also includes the use of the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the assigned task.
- Maintains Safe and Clean Work Environment – Keeps shelving and floors clear of obstructions, keeping areas organized.
- Includes sweeping of floors and cleaning of shelves as necessary.
- Education — High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Experience — Minimum of 1 year of related work experience.
- Certifications and licenses — must have upright forklift, reach truck, or rider pallet jack license.
- Communication Skills – Proficient written and oral communication skills.
- Physical Requirements: Have the ability to lift at least 50 lbs, and be on feet for majority of the workday.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.