United States, Seabrook, NH, Adhesive Technologies
Maintenance MRO/Planner - 1st Shift
Maintenance MRO / Planner - 1st Shift - Monday - Friday - 6 am - 2 pm
Pay Starts at $22.00
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
As a Maintenance Technician / Planner, you will:
- Ability to use computers and windows-based software to perform purchasing and stockroom functions with minimal direction or supervision
- Performs all purchasing functions to support the maintenance department initiatives.
- Leads the efforts on designing, organizing, maintaining, and managing the maintenance stockroom to support the maintenance efforts for the plant.
- Utilizes SAP (including Ariba, OPRA and related systems and processes) extensively for purchasing, stockroom management, order tracking, invoice processing and payment.
- Maintains; records, reports, instructions, notes, drawings, and other data as necessary in an organized manner for retrieval when needed, without supervision or monitoring.
- Coordinates and directs vendors in completion of facility repairs, PM on items such as; pressure vessels, fire systems, HVAC, chillers, compressors, dock and doors, backflow preventors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or two+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentages, area circumference and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of algebra, geometry and concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.